Caramel Boutique Resort Activities
Pristine waters, soft caramel coloured sand that stretches as far as the eye can see, while the island’s bounteous natural landscape provides a stunning backdrop for the large swimming pool.
The hotel is situated directly on a 300m of beach. Curl up with the kids under a cabana by the sea, watch the most amazing sunset in Crete and relax.
Beach Free facilities include: Beach towels, Showers & changing cabins, Umbrellas & sun beds with sofa mattresses.
Beach Service available
Long leisurely strolls in the gentle surf and lazy days splashing around the pool’s shimmering turquoise waters will refresh and rejuvenate you - body and soul.
• Large seawater pool (700m2) with Jacuzzi, lily-pad designer sun loungers, day beds
• Sun terraces
Pool Free facilities include: Sunbeds with soft mattresses, umbrellas, towels & showers
Sport lovers find a myriad of challenges, including watersports, mountain biking, gymnastics and excellent entertainment programmes.
• Canoes, pedal boats
• PADI Underwater Diving school with children, teenager and adult lessons, excursions, windsurfing and motorized watersports (nearby)s
• Morning gymnastics
• Table tennis
(free of charge)
Mountain biking or participation in a full-day mountain bike excursion is an excellent way to see the area’s natural beauties, whilst keeping fit. For more information ask the front desk. (extra charge)
Rates & Reservations
AMAZING CONFETTI POOL!
Incredible holiday means spending the day by the beach and pools, splashing around with your loved ones. And you know you are in Paradise when your drink arrives at your private cabana in a fresh pineapple.
Resort beach bag with towels & beach accessories! Enjoy snacks, refreshing drinks & fresh fruit juices, relaxing under the shade of your private gazebo.
Aqua-aerobics available and morning gymnastics at your disposal.
• Visit Rethymno Old Town: Make a trip to the picturesque old town of Rethymno nearby. Peruse the old traditional narrow streets and buildings in historic Creto-Venetian style. Browse the shops, dine in or out and rub elbows with the locals. Find some distinctive souvenirs like Cretan knifes and embroideries. Ask the concierge to make arrangements.
• Explore the countryside around the Arsani and Arkadi monasteries.
• Be a farmer for the day at Agreco, a fairytale traditional farm where families experience traditional Cretan life and taste the very best of the island’s cuisine.
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send