From Rethymno: 9 km
From Chania: 68 km
From Chania International Airport: 76 km
From Heraklion: 70 km
From Heraklion International Airport: 78 km
Caramel Directions & Map
4. Panther Piano Bar
5. Caramel The Restaurant
6. Pool Bar
8. A la carte Restaurant
9. SunStores Holiday Boutique
10. Main Pool
11. Outdoor Jacuzzi
12. Exit to road
To Heraklion Airport (78km): approx. 100€
To Chania Airport (76km): approx. 100€
Car rental & motorbike rental at the reception
To Rethymnon (9km): approx. 12€.
Bus stop outside the hotel
From Heraklion Airport “Nikolaos Kazatzakis”
Distance: 75,5 km - Driving time: 60 min - 80km/hour
1. Following the signs, exit the airport and head south towards the National Highway. 74 km - 60 min
2. Before the bridge, head right onto Route BOAK/ E75 of the National Road leading to Rethymno. 70 km – 55min
3. Proceed straight, heading west, until you reach the sign on your right hand “Sfakaki, Old National Road”. 4.0 km – 5 min
4. Continue driving straight until you reach our hotel, Caramel Grecotel Boutique Resort, on your right hand.
From Chania Airport “Ioannis Daskalogiannis”
Distance: 75 km - Driving time: 60 min - 80km/hour
1. Head east (190 m) and turn left onto Road Souda Airport (550 m). Turn right on Road Souda Airport (650 m) and turn left to stay on National Road Souda Airport. Go through 1 roundabout (6.9 km). At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit to provincial road Suda-Korakies (1.7 km) and continue to Akrotiri (3.1 km). Turn left onto Mavridakis (900 m) and then turn right onto Souda Avenue (300 m). Turn left onto E75 (900 m). Then turn left onto the A90 ramp to Rethymno / RETHYMNO (180 m) and enter the VOAK/E75/A90. 60km - 40 min
2. Continue on VOAK/E75 (55.6 km) and cross over the city of Rethymno until you see Amari node, which is under construction. Turn right onto Captain George Road (350 m) immediately after the car dealership of SEAT. Then turn right onto Provincial Road Rethymnon - Amari (600 m). Turn left onto Patriarch of Athnagora Road (signs Rethymnon / Pervolia / Rethymno / Perivolia / Misiria / Misiria) (240 m).
10 km – 15 min
Rates & Reservations
From Rethymno: 9 km
All major credit cards are accepted
Money exchange at reception
Nearest Cash dispenser: 300m
24/hr Medical cover. Doctor on call (extra charge)
Pets are not allowed in the hotel [Greek safety & hygiene laws]
Rethymno’s landmark and its most important monument, built in the late 16th century in order to reinforce the city’s defense. Its dominating position on Paleokastro hill complements that extra charming picture of the city that always seduces visitors.
Rethymno Old Town
Take a stroll down the cafe-lined cobblestone streets of Rethymno old town. Stop for a drink at “Platanos” square, popular district for locals and visitors alike.
Live Life at our Agreco Farm
A fairytale traditional farm just 3km from the hotel, live a unique culinary experience, tasting diverse seasonal dishes based on the fruits of the land and the legendary nutritional Cretan cuisine.
Centrally located to visit Crete's Monasteries & Churches
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send