DIRECT BOOKING BENEFITS

Best <br>rates guarantee
Best
rates guarantee
Earn <br>Privilege points
Earn
Privilege points
Free<br>WiFi & more
Free
WiFi & more
ADULTS
KIDS

BOOK HOTEL & FLIGHT

Special-summer-plus-caramel -

SPECIAL SUMMER SPLASH

Save up to 30% with the most flexible policiesDive into our special summer offer, book by 11.02 and enjoy refreshing summer moments!​

From 263 /per night for 2 adults in a Junior Suite sea view

OFFER INCLUDES
KIDS GO FREE for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner", free Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens.
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST a large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties

FREE AIRPORT TRANSFERS from/to Heraklion or Chania Airport, a value of up to 240€ (exclusively for guests staying in a Villa for more than 3 nights)
Free WIFI

IN ADDITION TO THIS OFFER
THE DINE CLUB: a new experience on half board dining. Includes two free à la carte dinners*, Free Kids Dining, possibility of changing dinner for lunch or to use a generous credit allowance when dining in exquisite participating restaurants located in the resort or at nearby Grecotel Hotels & Resorts. Price 40€ per adult. View more

MEMBERS OF PRIVILEGE CLUB WIN MORE
5% ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT
8.000 ADDITIONAL BONUS POINTS
20% LESS REDEEMED POINTS
12.000 ADDITIONAL BONUS POINTS for stays of 10 nights or more View more

Minimum stay restrictions apply. Offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation. An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 70% will be paid at the hotel, upon check-in. The offer is refundable. Flexible cancellation terms. The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time. Offer not applicable to groups and not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
sweet-summer-in-caramel-hotel-crete -

SUMMER VIBES 2021

Best Flexible Early Booking Offer
Book by February 28th, 2021 without worries, selecting the offer with the most flexible policies. Save up to 20% discount!

From 276 / per night for 2 adults in a Junior Suite sea view 

OFFER INCLUDES
KIDS GO FREE 
for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner", Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST a large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties
Free WIFI

IN ADDITION TO THIS OFFER

Exclusively for guests staying in a Villa
FREE AIRPORT TRANSFERS from/to Heraklion or Chania Airport, a value of 240€ (valid with min 3 nights)

Stay period April-October 2021.
Flexible cancellation terms
The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time.


best-flexible-in-caramel-hotel-crete -

PAY IN ADVANCE AND
SAVE UP TO 15% MORE

Take advantage of the very best rates while booking our Prepaid Early Booking Offer
Book by February 28th, 2021 for substantial savings! 

From 259 / per night for 2 adults in a Junior Suite sea view

OFFER INCLUDES
KIDS GO FREE 
for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner", Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST a large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties
Free WIFI

IN ADDITION TO THIS OFFER

Exclusively for guests staying in a Villa
FREE AIRPORT TRANSFERS from/to Heraklion or Chania Airport, a value of 240€ (valid with min 3 nights)

Booking period until February 28th, 2021.
Stay period April-October 2021.

Valid for limited number of rooms.
An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 70% will be prepaid on the 15.03.2021. The offer is non-refundable. The amount paid will not be returned in case of cancellation. The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time.

summer-family-holidays-in-caramel-hotel-crete -

SWEET SUMMER OFFER

Book by February 28th to and upgrade your stay!
PACKAGE INCLUDES
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST a large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties
UPGRADE to THE DINE CLUB Half Board programme
KIDS GO FREE for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner" and Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens
Free WIFI

PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES
SWEET ROOM UPGRADE to the next Suite category available* (selected suites)
AIRPORT TRANSFERS from/to Heraklion or Chania Airport (with min 7 nights)

Booking period by February 28th, 2021
Stay Period: July-August 2021
Minimum stay restrictions apply. An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 70% will be prepaid on the 15.03.2021. Flexible cancellation terms. The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time. The offer is valid for selected room types. *Room upgrade is subject to hotel’s availability.
elite-villa-experience-in-caramel-resort -

ELITE VILLA PACKAGE

Sensational experiences to enhance your Luxury Holidays
PACKAGE INCLUDES
BREAKFAST of your selection served in your Villa
UPGRADE
to THE DINE CLUB Half Board programme

LUXURY AIRPORT TRANSFERS from/to Heraklion Airport
KIDS GO FREE for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner" and Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens
Free WIFI

PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES
CUSTOMIZED TOUR Crete sightseeing with mini-van Mercedes Vito & chauffeur (selected villas only)
EXTRA PAMPERING 100 Euro Spa credit for in-Villa massage or wellness center (selected villas only)

Stay period April-October 2021
Minimum stay restrictions apply. An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. Flexible cancellation terms. The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time. The offer is valid for selected room types.
feel-safe-grecotel-amirandes-caramel -

FOR ALL STAYS


COVID-19, GRECOTEL STAY SAFE COMMITMENT
At Grecotel Hotels and Resorts, our number one priority has always been, and will always be, the safety and well-being of our guests and our employees. A cohesive plan has been implemented to our hotels, which includes enhanced health and safety guidelines for all guests and employees, without making any compromises on the quality of our guests’ experience.

We look forward welcoming you to a Safe Grecotel Holiday!

VIEW OUR COMMITMENT >


MEALS
Occasionally and under specific circumstances, meals might be adjusted to the government's health protocols and guidelines.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.